Large window panes and multilayer glass are heavy and cumbersome to fit. The SL 808 Outdoor proves that any job is easy when you have right equipment. This glass lifting robot also features an electrical rotating yoke for full flexibility during installation.
The glass lifter provides higher lifting height and longer reach than regular lifting devices and it can therefore be used to perform all kinds of unusually challenging lifting jobs. For example, replacing all the windows in a detached house, where there will often be a need for both a long reach and high lifting height.
Fitting steel façade sheeting, shop windows, showroom façade windows, skylights and ceiling boards – the sky is almost literally the limit to the jobs this outstanding lifting device can do. Furthermore, SL 808 Outdoor has unique off-road talents.
In fact, it takes customary methods of tackling the job of fitting and replacing windows to a new level. Consider the cost per hour of renting a Smart Lift, compared, e.g. to a lorry with a crane or lifting arm. Smart Lift SL 808 Outdoor really is a strong and financially sound alternative.
The device has a series of outstanding features:
• Lifting height 4000 mm (yoke centre) – maximum lifting height 4400 mm
• Extremely precise proportional hydraulics for accuracy to the nearest millimetre
• 2000 W off-road front-wheel drive and electronic braking system
• Highly manoeuvrable – twin wheels on rear axle
• Remote control of all hydraulic functions
• Waterproof in accordance with corrosion class IP65
• Easy to transport in a van or on a machinery trailer